- Shared Apartments in the Bronx Community
- Individualized service plans
- Dedicated case workers
- 24/7 Emergency on-call contact
ERP is a Scatter-Site adult housing program for individuals
with an Axis I psychiatric disorder. This program is licensed by NYS Office of
Mental Health. This is a transitional program with a length-of-stay from 18 to
- Facility Description
- We are an OMH-licensed Level II apartment treatment program.
- Ehrlich Residential Program Purpose
- We provide assistance, guidance and an environment designed to assist
clients to achieve the ability to live independently in the community.
- ERP Capacity
- ERP total population capacity is 48 individuals. The number of available
"male" or "female" openings varies according to current referral trends.
- Direct Care Staff Email
- Please type worker's "first name"."last name"@uccbronx.org