- Independent living in the community.
- Individualized service planning.
- Case workers available 24/7 for emergencies.
There are two Supported Housing programs; ESP is a Scatter-Site
adult program of individual apartments in the Bronx community. ETP
is a small congregate site of 15 units with on-site services.
- Facility Description
- Both ESP and ETP are OMH-Level I programs.
- Supported Housing Purpose
- We provide independent permanent housing in the community for single
adults who are seriously, persistently mentally ill. Case management
services and access to housing-related supports are available.
- Program Capacities
- ESP provides 52 units of scatter-site housing. ETP
provides 15 units in a single recently-renovated walkup building.
- Direct Care Staff Email
- Please type worker's "First name"."Last name"@uccbronx.org