- Individualized service planning and coordination
- Caseworkers available 24/7
- Range of services available
EAP is a Scatter-Site apartment program for adults and families
referred from HRA HASA housing unit.
- Program Description
- EAP provides permanent housing in the community for adults and
families who are medically involved, as well as seriously and persistently
mentally ill and/or with a history of substance abuse.
- Ehrlich Apartment Program Purpose
- We offer case management, bereavement, daily living skills training,
crisis intervention, social activities and support services to our tenants.
- Program Capacity
- There are 64 apartment units in the EAP Program.
- Direct Care Staff Email
- Please type worker's "First name"."Last name"@uccbronx.org